Alina, stylish ruffled band Chemo Headwear Turbans, is on-demand among all age women. The ruffled stitched unique designed band along with cap give an amazing eye-catching look that blends flawlessly with the front wrap.
Alina designer hat is the perfect choice for daily wear because of the trendy choice of color that is available in the style. Alina ruffled turban head wrap is perfect for your wardrobe collection. Easy to style with all outfits and gives you an attractive look. The classic look Alina chemo turban for cancer patients is a comfortable and trendy option.
Alina Chemo cancer turban is ideal, stylish headwear for those who have no hair or little hair after cancer chemo treatment. Headwear for cancer patients is extremely easy to wear and gives a comfy, soft texture on your head after chemo hair loss.
The ruffled Alina headwear is made of soft and lightweight bamboo viscose fabric, which is extra soft and comfortable for sensitive scalp after hair loss. Our collection of dynamic colors in Alina style headwear is perfect to stand out from the crowd. The superior, classy Bamboo viscose Headwrap Turban is crafted to make you feel comfortable with every style after hair loss. Details:
- Alina, made of lightweight soft bamboo viscose fabric
- The fabric has moisture wicking properties. Therefore, after wearing the cap you feel cosy and warm, but your scalp doesn’t sweat.
- The bamboo has temperature regulating thermal properties, which makes the scalp warm in winter and cool in summer.
- OEKO TEX Certified headwear assures no harmful chemicals inside , 95% Bamboo Viscose 5% Elastane with UPF50+ coating for protection from sun rays.
- Provides full head coverage even at back of nape, Hidden elastic elements for secure fit, Minimal seam exposure.
- HeiQ of Swiss Technology reduce HOT or COLD flashes as it helps to regulate Scalp temperature.