Women’s Chemo Visor Cap with Detachable Band
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Made out of silky soft , Light weight & Breathable Single jersey knit 95% Bamboo 5% Viscose . Our Headwear is OKEOTEX Certified, an Assurance of NO harmful chemicals used while Dyeing or Manufacturing of the product, thus suitable for sensitive scalps.
- Treated with Heiq of Switzerland Temp Control Technology to prevent scalp from cold & hot sweat due to chemotherapy.
- Our Products are Vegan, Peta Approved.
- Each cap has hidden elastic design element at the nape for a flexible & secure fit.
- One Size Fit most. All day & All season wear.
- Designed for comfort & for complete coverage including the nape. Breathable and comfortable.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
Bamboo Caps are soothing for bald or sensitive skin along with super soft & silky Bamboo Caps absorbs 40% more Sweat/Moisture than Cotton keeping your skin dry & comfortable.Bamboo Caps are anti-bacterial and help fight with infection.
Bamboo Caps can be worn both in summer & winter. because bamboo fabric keeps your scalp cooler in summer & warmer in winter. Bamboo Caps are naturally UV Protestant & thus protects you from skin cancer.
Care instructions : Gentle machine/hand wash, do not bleach. Used for Winter and Summer Season.
Item Code : HS108Brick
Composition : 95% Bamboo 5% Viscose
It’s made of 95%bamboo & 5% Viscose fibers that are soft and luxurious as they are strong and durable. This eco-friendly fabric is naturally porous, means it absorbs moisture better than other fabrics and dries quickly.