The Headscarves Pre Tied Scarves for Women
Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Made out of silky soft , Light weight & Breathable Single jersey knit 95% Bamboo Viscose 5% Elastane . Our Headwear is OKEOTEX Certified, an Assurance of NO harmful chemicals used while Dyeing or Manufacturing of the product, thus suitable for sensitive scalps.
- Treated with Heiq of Switzerland Temp Control Technology to prevent scalp from cold & hot sweat due to chemotherapy.
- Our Products are Vegan, Peta Approved.
- Each cap has hidden elastic design element at the nape for a flexible & secure fit.
- One Size Fit most. All day & All season wear.
- Designed for comfort & for complete coverage including the nape. Breathable and comfortable.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- 95% Bamboo 5% Elastane This easy to slip on pre – tied Scarf in Bamboo is surely gives you utmost comfort & style . The ruffles at the nape & pre – tied makes it a great selection. It’s made of bamboo fibers that are soft and luxurious as they are strong and durable. This eco-friendly fabric is naturally porous, means it absorbs moisture better than other fabrics and dries quickly. Moisture is instantly wicked away from the scalp, so bamboo doesn’t have the potential to irritate sensitive or allergy-prone skin like some fabrics. Because of its natural antibacterial properties, headwear and apparel made of bamboo stays fresh longer. Bamboo hats and caps keep your head cool in the summer and warm in the winter.